7th -13th October 2018
Personal development, Life Coaching & Yoga retreat
Are you yearning to make a change in your career or personal life? Do you wish to discover your dreams or simply gain clarity as to ‘what’s next’? Join us at Rural Escapes Portugal for a personal development and life coaching retreat.
Away from the bustle of daily life, you’re free to unwind, de-stress and explore your personal and professional desires through a series of empowering workshops.
Personal Development coach Sophie Critchlow will equip you with the tools and focus needed to create transformation in your life through practical activities. Her coaching aims at looking inwards to access inner resources, banish limiting beliefs and uncover our dreams.
In an individual coaching session, Sophie will help set correlating goals and actions based on your chosen subject, bringing alternative perspectives, humour and curiosity.
During the week you will enjoy guided meditations, evening group meets and trips to the beautiful tranquil beauty spots and beaches that surround us. Feel free to dip into the pool, relax in a hammock, or, if you’re feeling energetic, take a trek through the valleys and mountains of Serra de Monchique.
Our personal development, life coaching and yoga retreat includes
- Daily 75 minute morning yoga classes designed to lengthen and strengthen using hatha, pranayama and meditation practices.
- Four interactive group workshops. Each workshop will have a set theme and corresponding tasks. You will be guided through practical activities and carry on your journey of self-discovery with evening work
- One individual 60-minute coaching sessions where Sophie will help you set correlating goals and actions based on your chosen subject, bringing alternative perspectives, humour and curiosity
- Evening catch ups and visualisation activities
- A 60 minute follow up session when you return home. This can be either on-line through one of the many video chats available or by phone, and will help you evaluate where you are since the retreat
- Delicious vegetarian & vegan home-cooked, wholesome brunch and dinner* using locally sourced vegetables and fruits. Please let us know if you have any additional dietary requirements so we can ensure you are fully catered for. *Please note that on the last evening we will go out for dinner and this meal is not included in the price. But eating out is very cheap in Portugal and you can eat from as little as 10 euros
- Help yourself herbal teas, snacks, fruit and nuts in our communal kitchen area
- Two optional visits to local beaches (Including Odeceixe and Amoreira)
- Six nights accommodation, which includes all bedding, towels etc (all accommodation is shared in comfortable belle tents, however if you would like your own single accommodation then there is an additional cost
£525 (€600) sharing or £725 (€830) single occupancy
Please contact us by filling out the form below to secure your place please. We will ask you to pay a £100 non refundable deposit, the full price of the retreat will need to be paid by 6th September 2018. You can also pay in installments if you wish, just let us know your preferred payment method.
Personal development and Life Coach
Sophie has been trained with CTI Co-active and uses co-active coaching techniques to support people in their personal development to make positive changes to their lives. For more information on Sophie click here and for testimonials click here
This retreat is for 8-10 people. We have 5 bell tents which can either be shared or enjoyed all on their own, we also have 1 single room and 1 twin room in Sunrise Lodge and we are currently renovating a 1 double bedroom cottage (May 2018) and this will be completed by October.
The nearest airport is Faro which is approximately 75 minutes away. We can arrange the flight transfers for you. For the best flight deals we recommend using Skyscanner.
For any further information please fill in and submit the contact form below and we will get back to you with in 48 hours.
We look forward to you joining us!