This week is an invitation to come into community with others and have an amazingly life-changing experience through exploring the self through art. Process Painting is incredibly honest, it is by connecting through paint, meditation and movement that we can open ourselves to other realms and extraordinary possibilities - absolutely no art experience is necessary just willingness. We believe creativity is a natural and God given form of expression open to everyone.
During the week there will be plenty of opportunity to relax, hang out in a hammock, read a book, journal and enjoy a midweek trip to the west coast. Meriel has been recovering from ME for 20 years and has learned to manage her illness and we feel that this retreat is perfect for anyone currently being challenged by an illness including ME, fibromyalgia, cancer, arthritis, addiction, depression etc or recovering from an illness such as cancer. We will make your stay comfortable and stress free.
Through the loving guidance of Meriel, this process connects you to your inner guide or intuition if you prefer, leading you on a journey of self-healing and transformation
- Seven nights shared accommodation (there are also single options available)
- Airport transfer
- Process painting sessions with Meriel and her guidance during the week
- Nutritious vegetarian/vegan food (let us know if you have any allergies)
- All art materials
- Daily access to the studio space to continue painting if you wish
- A trip out to the stunning west coast (optional)
- Daily yoga with Camilla (resident yoga teacher)
- Sound healing
- Off-grid living in a rural location
- A kitchen to help yourself to snacks, tea & coffee
- Flights to Faro airport
- A Journal/sketchbook
- Massage/treaments (which we can organise for you)
Price – £620/€710 per person or (£550/€620 early-bird) single occupancy. The early-bird offer is available until the 1st May 2019.
Booking – This is a small retreat of 8 people and we there for require a £150/€170 non-refundable deposit to hold your place with the final payment to be paid 6 weeks before the retreat begins. For more information and to book please email Camilla firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the facilitators please click on each name below