Join us this Summer Solstice to celebrate and shine the light of who we truly are! It’s only by acknowledging and accepting the darkness that we can dive into being fully alive! Connect with yourself and with others and enjoy our togetherness for a few days in the light of Portugal.
Our Summer Solstice retreat includes, Kundalini Yoga, live music, Gong healing, walks, mindful eating, sharing circles and a trip to one of the beautiful west coast beaches …
- Summer Solstice Celebration Ceremony
- Kundalini Yoga classes and meditations each day
- Sound Healing and Gong sessions, with gongs and several sound healing instruments
- Sharing circles & reflective writing
- A guided walk in nature
- Evening activities, such as mantra-singing, intention-settings,..
- Delicious vegetarian & vegan home-cooked, wholesome brunch, snacks and dinner using locally sourced vegetables and fruits. Please let us know if you have any additional dietary requirements so we can ensure you are fully catered for
- Help yourself herbal teas, snacks, fruit and nuts in our communal kitchen area
- One optional visit to the stunning west coast
Four nights accommodation in shared comfortable bell tents which include proper slatted beds and comfortable mattresses, bedding, towels and for an additional charge you can opt to have your own tent
- Shared accommodation £400 (460 euros) early-bird price if booked before 31st March 2019, £450 (515 EUR) from 1st April 2019
- Single accommodation £500 (570 euros) early-bird price if booked before 31st March 2019, £550 (630 EUR) from 1st April 2019.
What is not included in the price?
- Airport transfers (we can organise this for you for 40 euros return journey (90 mins from Faro Airport)
Please email Camilla directly to book your place at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask for a £150 non-refundable deposit to reserve your place and we request the final balance to be paid in full 6 weeks before the retreat begins.
Maria Varanpal is the lead facilitator for the retreat. She is a fully qualified Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) teacher. She is also a Gong practitioner and musician and will be playing guitar on the Mantra evenings. Maria is from Sweden and now lives in Brighton.
Camilla Bergman will be assisting Maria during the retreat. She is the co-owner of Rural Escapes Portugal and a fully qualified Kundalini (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) and Hatha yoga teacher. She is also a Gong practitioner.
For more info about the retreat please contact Maria at email@example.com
For more information about the venue please contact Camilla firstname.lastname@example.org