2 July 2018 – 8 July 2018
“Open the heart to all that is …” is the theme for this retreat.
The opposite of fear is love. In a safe and loving environment we will immerse ourselves in our yoga practice to ground and open our hearts to love, compassion and gratitude for ourselves, for our loved ones and also for those people and experiences that we may feel hinder our journey. We will open our hearts to all that is.
Using heart opening practices through posture, mantra, pranayama and meditation, we will find space for the heart to transform any fears being held and blossom into its full loveliness, leaving us feeling much lighter and brighter. One of the greatest ways to bring joy and freedom to the heart is to sing and to laugh out loud. This retreat promises to be a lot of fun!
You will have plenty of time to relax, explore the surrounding countryside, find yourself a hammock to while away the day or take a dip in our stand-up pool situated in the forest. We shall also visit some of Portugal’s most beautiful beaches in the south and west coast of Portugal.
The yoga retreat includes
- Daily 90 minute morning yoga classes designed to lengthen and strengthen you using flow and yin yoga practices
- A 60 minute evening class. Each class will begin with a short yoga stretch followed by either a healing gong bath, a yoga nidra session, meditation or pranayama session.
- Delicious vegetarian & vegan home-cooked, wholesome brunch and dinner using locally sourced vegetables and fruits. Please let us know if you have any additional dietary requirements so we can ensure you are fully catered for
- Help yourself herbal teas, fruit and nuts in our communal kitchen area
- Three optional visits to local beaches (Including Odeciexe and Amoreira)
- Six nights accommodation, which includes all bedding, towels etc (all accommodation is shared in comfortable belle tents, however if you would like your own single accommodation then there is an additional cost
£400 (€470) sharing or £550 (€640) single occupancy
Please contact us to secure your place please and we will ask you to pay a 20% non refundable deposit, the full price of the retreat will need to be paid by 1st June 2018. You can also pay in installments if you wish, just let us know your preferred payment method.
Camilla is qualified in hatha, kundalini and vinyasa flow yoga and will be leading this retreat. For testimonials click here
This retreat is for 8 people. We have 5 bell tents and 1 double room in Sunrise Lodge.
The nearest airport is Faro which is approximately 75 minutes away. We can arrange the flight transfers for you. For the best flight deals we recommend using Skyscanner.
For more information including flight transfer information and to pay please contact Camilla directly +447786527686 or submit the contact form below.
We hope you are able to join us!